12.30.2011

2 minutes to midnight

Well... I have less than 48 hours to perfect this song to video quality. I did a test run the other night, and while it wasn't horrible I did learn a couple things:

1. When I play guitar I have a look on my face like I am halfway through a real difficult shit.

2. When I screw up I grunt much like a grizzly bear.

How do I solve these things? I am not sure. I have nothing against facial expression if your mastery of the instrument warrants it, or if you are melting someones face with a tasty solo. Neither of these apply to me. I might have to go the makeup route(kiss) or the mask route(slipknot).

As far as the grizzly bear grunting, an easy way to solve this would not be to screw up. That isn't going to happen though. No idea on this one.

I guess we will see what we will see.

3 comments:

Jess said...

A poop face I can handle, a sex face I cannot.

Erin said...

Aren't they the same? J/K! No idea who this one is and too lazy to look it up.

Agate Lake Girl said...

I'm with Jess (and in a way Erin)! :)