12.20.2011

Down with the Sickness

We have been going through the rotation of sickness in the Froyd house the last week and a half. First it was Miller,(who still hasn't completely kicked it), now Mason has a weaker version of it(i hope), and Erin has had it intermittedly. I am hoping that between the alcohol and my strong will, I can avoid this, or possibly delay it until after Christmas. We are going to be having a full house this year, and I need to be on top of my game. Besides I need my strength to not only open my loot, but to help Miller assemble/apply decals/play with all of his loot. Mason's should be pretty hands off this year. I don't think babies get stickers, weapons, or legos thier first year.

Guitar playing has gone swimmingly the last week or so. This is due in part to mainly one thing, and that is the wife's horrendous work schedule. She has been on the computer working until at least nine most nights, which allows me to put forth the rock without having to spend quality time chatting with her. There has also been a lot of football on TV, and football is the perfect thing to watch while practicing. Once I have the song memorized, I can noodle away in a zombified state whilst watching TV. It may not be the most quality of practice, but it is practice nonetheless.

In keeping with the holiday spirit, here is a little video to get you in the mood:

2 comments:

Erin said...

That's Disturbed and I didn't have to look that one up "uh uh." Ok, sounds better in my head than typed. I would love to be done with the sickness and with work. These hours along with Mason's early dictionary reciting is getting to be too much. I need some down time and sleep.

Jess said...

Hope the germs dry up soon! We've had a booger-fest at our house recently too. It's no bueno.

Which, incidentally, my word verification is "snarlarf" which sounds like something our kids can catch at DC.