1.31.2009

Interview Questions

Dammit Jess. Your questions are very well thought out. Here goes....

1. If you could play one song on the guitar perfectly, which one would you pick and why?

Sweet Child O' Mine-Guns n'Roses. This song marked a serious turning point in my life in regards to music. In 6th grade I saw the video at one of my friends houses that actually had cable, which meant he had MTV. After watching the video, all I knew is that I would be the coolest person in the world if I wore a tophat and played guitar like Slash. That weekend I actually made a guitar out of a 2x2, some particle board, some chipboard, and some fishing line. I pretty much played along to my dubbed cassette copy of Appetite all summer long.


2. If you could ensure that your child inherits one of your personality traits, what would you want him to posess and why?

I would hope that he inherits my sense of humor, my patience(with most things), and my willpower. I would hope that he does not inherit my ability to hold a grudge.

3. If you were going to turn to crime to support yourself from now on, what kind of criminal would you become and why?

Hmmm. Just myself? or my Family? If it was just myself, probably small time narcotics. It seems fairly harmless, and once you establish yourself as a dealer you can drive shitty cars with fancy rims. If I need to support my family though, I would probably turn to illegal alien smuggling. I already have 'suck my wake' and I figure I could fit at least 5 small Cuban children in the boat and ferry them to God's Country for a small fee.

4. What is your best memory of growing up in MN?

Tough one. I don't have many bad memories of growning up in Minnesota. I could have gone without the blueberry picking excursions, the mosquitos, and sitting in the cellar waiting for a possible tornado to pass by, but all in all it didn't kill me. A Minnesota memory that always pops into my mind is one from college. My roommate, Keith Sweat, was gonna give me a ride to school one morning, and it was sooooo f^%king cold that he had flat spots on his tires and they thumped the 5 miles to school.

5. If you could eliminate one habit you have, what would you stop doing?

Being so sexy.

To play along:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I can't quit laughing. No comment can top what you wrote.

Crissy Rae said...

Nice job there Froyd. Can't pin down which answer was my favorite.

Jess said...

Good answers! It must be hard to be so sexy.

Agate Lake Girl said...

I'm afraid to have you or Jess interview me. Mostly because how could I ever top those questions if someone asked me!

Froyd said...

well, this can only end badly...interview me.