7.21.2008

Weekend Update

This is a whole bunch of not much. The inlaws came down on Saturday to visit Miller as well as both thier daughters. I got the lawn mowed on Saturday morning, which was absofuckinglutly miserable, but at least it is done. Sunday, Miller, Grandpa Sladky and I went and had wings at a new restaraunt and that pretty much took care of Sunday. We switched Miller to the medium nipple for his bottle and what a difference that makes. 35-40 minute feedings now take 15-20. He is still getting used to it, but the choking and gagging has been kept to a minimum. I am thinking we might pull of a full nights sleep sometimes this week......at least I hope so.

Guitar has been going okay. I have still been playing, just not as much or as often. In a few months I will start taking applications for groupies. Female groupies.

6 comments:

Jess said...

You'll need to post a job description is you want quality groupies. I mean, what specifications/education level/skills will you be seeking?

Ryan said...

enough coordination to remove top. Enough education to know where top is. Top size should be smaller than queen size sheet. That is about it.

MN Mom said...

You were worried you'd attract some non-female groupies were ya?

Anonymous said...

Female groupies with new big ta-ta's? Pick me, pick me!

Ryan said...

Consider yourself picked, young lady.

Agate Lake Girl said...

While pregnant and nursing, I just might qualify. Though I'm still available for playing the tamborine as well...