5.20.2008

1/2 way point for guitar lessons

I thought that this month would be the end of the lessons due to LBF's arrival, but they already charged my credit card for next month.(apparently refunding a credit card purchase is more that the store can handle). Lessons had been going good up until last week. Last Tuesday we went over some things that made me realize just how bad I sucked, and that I probably wouldn't be a famous rock star for 6 months or so. Which led to me not practicing at all(it was a busty week, but I could have squeaked some practice time in there if I had tried). So hopefully tonight will go a little better. I guess this is where it is good that I am taking lessons, because at this point this is where I would have given up.

22 more days until the baby is born and my life returns to normal.

5 comments:

Jess said...

A "busty" week, huh? That sounds interesting...

MN Mom said...

Returns to normal? You are such an optimist. I may start referring to you as a Pollyanna. (In name only, of course.)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Ryan it will be normal. Just a new kind of normal that won't end for 18-22 years:) Enjoy!

Bckr

Erin said...

22 days; I call shenanigans.

Reasons why:

I was awake from 3-5:30am drafting email messages in my mind for work that have to be done before I go on leave and mentally repacking my suitcase for the hospital. Some would call this nesting since my house is pretty much in order.

Today I can press on the top of my stomach and it is soft. LBF has moved down quite a bit in the last week.

And as you just stated, you would prefer I deliver on your three day weekend and ruin it for you.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like it's time for Erin to start sitting in lawn chairs so she won't wreck the furniture when her water breaks! Good luck and push hard!

Bckr