5.27.2008

Any day now....

Erin is ready to pop. She is working every day this week except Thursday, and all of next week for now. Dr. says not until the 11th, Ultrasound lady figures the 4th , I say end of the week. I guess we are about as ready as we are ever going to be. There are a few projects that didn't get done, but nothing life threatening, and most of them can be completed while the baby is eating, sleeping or shitting.

This three day weekend was good, we had plans on Saturday and Sunday and didn't do anything yesterday. Went to the bookstore, bought some books, then went and bought Mariocart Wii. My main reason for buying it was so the wife and I could play a videogame together for once. However, her snotty, high-and-mighty, better-than-you, stinky attitude may have put an end to that. She doesn't quite understand that I was letting her win because she is the weaker sex.

That is all. Good day.

5 comments:

Jess said...

So, is the betting on baby arrival beginning? I'll guess Tuesday, June 3. No wait, I don't like that odd number. I'll say the 2nd. Do I get a prize if I'm right?

Anonymous said...

6/6 might be a cool b-day. It just sounds tough. I'm voting 6/6.
SQKR

Anonymous said...

6/6 sounds like a Sqkr thing. 2/2/02 wedding then 7/7/07 valey's bday. I'm going with the 13th since it's a Froyd after all. I am appauled to think you lost to a girl Ryan!! No more Froydberg for you, I will now call you...Nancy. From the sounds of it, the little Froydling won't need too long before he call's the old man out and kicks his ass!

In all honestly it was nice of you to let Erin win. I know how sensitive they are about this time!!

BCKR
P.S. get as much sleep as you can and get ready for the best time of you life...even better than near-beer in the pool at 8 in the morning.

Anonymous said...

I'm in for 6/7/08 - that would be a cool birthday and easy to remember.
Sheryl

Erin said...

I am with Sheryl. 06/07/08 is sounding pretty cool to me too.