5.11.2008

Mission from God

Ryan 2-Dirty Stinking SnakeHead Fishes-0

Got another one of these bastards last night. It was a big triumphant sonufabitch too. 9lbs 2 oz of pure devil bred evil. Florida Wildlife Commision demands that once a brave soul catches a snakehead fish, the should kill it without a seconds thought. They ruin the ecology of Florida, take over lakes, and they are ugly. Foreigners buy them at illegal fish markets to eat, have a change of heart, and then release them into the wild, where they lay waste to everything they come across. Since they have no natural predators they continue to breed forever, that is until I come around. Using my trusty hammer of justice I sent this one back to the depths of hell where it belongs.




8 comments:

Erin said...

He is ugly and scary. The fish that is.

Froyd said...

that is one ugly fish.

Jess said...

I like the first pic. That should be your new profile pic.

Anonymous said...

That fish is just one more reason why that lake of yours scares the hell out of me. I wonder what else is in that lake, icky!

Anonymous said...

You should see my face right now!! I'm so damn proud of you! I will now call you Nanuck-of-the-South! You should put your fishing talents to better use and catch some Yellowtail Snapper to ship north to an old friend!!! I like Sea Trout, too. And Lobster! And Stone Crab claws! And fresh Mahi Mahi! You send what you can, except that damned ugly thing you pulled out of the lake!

It kinda reminds me of dumping semi-piranhas into the ecosystem back in the day. I wonder how they are doing. Any deaths by piranha down there?

Bckr

Crissy Rae said...

I like fishing but that thing is disgusting. Nice to see you showed it who's boss.

P.O.M. said...

Grossssssssssss!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Next time I'd get out the salad tongs too - just to be safe.