3.02.2008

Outdoor Sink 101.

It is Finished!!!....well almost. I have to paint over the caulk, and finish the internal electrical outlet and that is about it (half hour max, already have the paint, and the wiring is already there, I just have to attach the outlet.) The whole project went pretty smooth, the plumbing went well, the concrete/brick work went well(besides the chemical burns) and the routering went well. I may have been able to cut down my Home Depot trips by about 3 or 4, but no one's perfect. This outdoor sink should last as long as the house, even with the Florida weather. Now Erin and I just have to remember that in about 5 years, this will be an ideal hiding spot for LBF for Hide and Seek or just when he wants to mess with us. Here come the pictures:












So there you go. One major project completed. Now, I may enjoy and cocktail and a cigar in celebration.

That is all. Good day.

7 comments:

Erin said...

It looks really good. Those pictures don't do it justice. I am sure glad I married a handyman. Not much left on your mancard that hasn't been done.

Jess said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Nice work, I am impressed! Love the new house color too!

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome dude. I am planning on building a deck this summer where the hot tub sits; when you coming up so I can make you help?

Ryan said...

You buy my ticket and I will help. Just make sure it is before June, or anytime 18 years after June.

MN Mom said...

Very Nice! You are Mr. Home Depot himself!

christo said...

nice job! Where did you get the stainless steel door?

Those things can be really pricey!