2.28.2008

Just might pull it off.

Everything has been going swimmingly this week. I think I can get everything done on my list except finish rock band drums on hard.

On Monday they came and gave me a quote for painting the house, and they started pressure washing on Tuesday. I was hoping that they would have painted yesterday, but they didn't. The weather forecast wasn't looking good, but it didn't rain at all. Hopefully they will get out there today, but it may be too chilly for them. It is a balmy 48 degrees here in tropical South Florida.

Tonight, I am going to tear up the carpet in LBF's room so it can go out with bulk pickup. It will probably take longer to clean out the wife's paint paraphernalia than it will to actually tear up the carpet.

The boys came over last night and helped router the counter top and cut the hole for the sink. It looks damned fine. As soon as the house is painted that project will be completed and I will post pictures. I am going to try to pick up the plastic for the cabinet shelves today at lunch. Last night the boys also completed two camping games for our wilderness adventure next weekend. Pete constructed 'Pistol Pete's Beer Pong for the Camping Enthusiast' and Jon, Pete, and Jerry constructed a fine 'Tournament Edition' ladder golf set. For those of you who don't know what ladder golf is, Google it.

Here's to getting everything done by the end of March.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Jerry told me that the grill area is looking damn fine, so congrats on all your hard work.

I've never played laddr golf, but I hear it's fun. Perhaps I will have to play a round. You need a beer to play, right?

Ryan said...

Yes at least one beer is required in hand at all times.

Erin said...

That stinks. I can't play until after LBF has arrived. :(

Crissy Rae said...

Beer involved? Now I want to play me some ladder golf!

MN Mom said...

March Maddness is in your future!