1.04.2008

First Friday of the New Year

So far, so good. My resolutions are holding up(clean teeth, video games and book reading, exercise, work hasn't been bad, and I am still not a champion). I have 4 different companies coming to give me a quote for the roof in the coming weeks. I also took 2 days off work next week, 1 to make a delicious smoked brisket for Puffaway Payday, and the other to be there for the roof quoters. Everything is in order. I am a bit sore from a combination of 2 things: working out on Wednesday(its a new program that I thought up called '7 Minute Muscle') and I played drums last night on Rock Band for almost an hour in a half, but soreness is expected when one is trying to become 'Ryan Fantastic'. Yeah, its a new nickname I am trying out, its okay, but I think I like T-bone better(first one to recognize that reference gets 2 points). I have even been spending quality time with the wife lately with movies, games, and television/lego assemblage. Not bad '08, not bad.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is the rapper T-bone

Ryan said...

strike one, bald one.

Jess said...

The t-bone reference is on the tip of my brain, but I ca't think of it. Oh well, no points for me.

Congrats on keeping up with the resolutions! Any way you can give us a sneak peak description of 7 minutes of muscle? I'm interested -- especially because 7 minutes sounds exactly like the amount of time I'd like to spend on strengh training.

Ryan said...

Jess, you of all people should know it, if one of the polich's can't come up with it, I will let the secret out. It has to do with nicknames.....

7 Minute Muscle will be fleshed out in a future post. It is a very complex strength training program that was created using science.

Jess said...

Seinfeld! Now, I remember. It took me a few hours.

2 points for me!

Ryan said...

Yes. You win. Your 2pts can be redeemed by sending me a self addressed stamped envelope containing 10 bucks for shipping your 2 pts. back to you.