12.03.2007

Not much updating

not really sure why. Just too lazy I guess. Nothing of interest really happening either. Yesterday I was hungover for 9/10ths of the day so I didn't do much. Got groceries, started laundry, watched the Vikings win their 3rd game in a row, and watched National Lampoons Chrimmus Vacation. Out of the millions of times I have watched that movie, I can probably count the times that I have watched it from beginning to end in one sitting on one hand. The same goes for the Chrimmus Story. Either way, it is hard to go one Christmas without watching either one. I think I may have even won at Fantasy Football. It all depend on how that D-bag Tom Brady plays tonight. If he stinks it up I win. So everyone cross your fingers that he breaks his leg.

As for Chrimmus shopping, I hope to finish that up this week. I am done with December b-days(Wife, Brother, Mother), and I only have one brother finished for Chrimmus. Lots to do, Lots to do.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Yeah, I too spent most of the day feeling like poo. But I always feel like watching Christmas Vacation!

Erin said...

Interesting you will fess up on your blog to being hungover but when I ask how you feel you are "tired, fine, or just have a headache."