10.22.2007

Its almost time...

Had a pretty good weekend. Played some videogames on Friday night(by myself, Sir Baldy gave me the old screwjob and told me to buy a videogame because he was:"My intention is to buy Flatout this weekend. You ready?". Then he doesn't buy it. Bastard.) Saturday night I played videogames with my real friends Jon and Jerry, who don't back out at the last minute like a certain bald man that I know. It was the most boringest game on the face of the Earth, Riven, but we beat it anyways, because sometimes we ARE champions. Yesterday I packed for the trip all day, watched the Vikings get destroyed(5 completed passes? Honestly.), and kicked ass at fantasy football. Today I have to finish that project, buy a camera, play basketball, and get one good night of sleep before flying off to the killing grounds. That is all, Good Day.

6 comments:

Jess said...

What kind of camera ya gonna get?

Froyd said...

why would you play riven? ugh, I own the game and I can't even bring myself to reinstall it on my new awesome comp.

Anonymous said...

shut up! I had company

Agate Lake Girl said...

Good luck with the killin.'
That is all. Good day.

Ryan said...

Jess-Camera was another Canon. Damn I loved my old Canon, and I just couldn't switch brands. Besides, Erin knows how to work the old Canon, so I don't have to integrate her with new technology.

Froyd-Why do people climb mountains?

Sir Baldy-If you knew you were going to have company, why did you bait me into buying the game? Shun on.

Shannon-Thank-you for the Luck. I am afraid it will be the Ducks and the Pheasants that need it though.

Good Day.

Froyd said...

they climb them because they're there...but even mountain climbers are selective in what summits they try for!