10.19.2007

Friday-99% Dunday.

Today went well with work. I was unable to complete the models today because the customer couldn;t make up his mind about lens displays. I will have to ship the models out on Monday instead. Which is fine. I called 1 of the customers(multiple customers on this job) last night and he said he wasn't expecting the models until Tuesday anyways. Shipping a model or 2 out today would have been hectic and would have meant me either going back into work last night, or coming in at 4 this morning. Neither option very appealing. The models turned out well, the Jer-bear gave me substantial help yesterday and most of the day today. Jon and Pete filled in when they could. The models will be done on Monday, they look real good, its the best I can do(after all, I am not a champion, I am just Ryan), and if the customers don't like it, they can go fuck themselves, because I will be on vacation starting Tuesday at noon. And that is all I have to say about that. In celebration, I bought a new videogame(Flatout-Ultimate Carnage) a 12 pack of beer, and am going out to eat with the wifey tonight for supper. Not a bad evening if I do say so myself. I hope your Friday night is/was eventful, and your Saturday morning is/was Hangover free.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Have fun with the dinner/video games/beer evening!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Good choice picking a game with "carnage" in the title. This will help get you in the hunting mood!

Anonymous said...

So I take it by what you wrote that these models are then the SECOND best models to ever come out of the lab? You are insane man, the top two sets of models to come out of that lab and you own both!! I'll never let you live it down.