8.05.2007

Sunday Mornin Comin Down.

Who sings that song? Without googling, people. So anyways, today might be a nice relaxing day. I think I completed all of cruella's chores yesterday, which leaves nothing for today.(as long as she doesn't remember that she wanted to wash cars.) Yesterday was a pretty busy day, the longest I sat down was for an hour in the morning practicing guitar, other than that we were on the move all day until we watched Super Troopers. Man I love that movie. Last night I made a Jonny style meal, with maple-bacon wrapped steaks, and prawns. The wife even made potatoes that turned out! Jess and Jerry brought over some delicious Pie, and Big-K brought over his charming good looks and positivity. It was a good time, which of course leads to a foggy Sunday morning. I think today we are going to sit by the pool and get some reading done. The only thing I have to do is practice guitar. The practice is coming along nicely. I think this month I am going to try to avoid learning any songs, and just concentrate heavily on technique and chords. Although now that I write that down it sounds pretty boring. Eh we'll see. I don't think I have any gigs scheduled, and its too hot to start a campfire and invite hotties over anyways.

Friday Exercise-0
Friday Guitar-1 hour

Saturday Exercise-0
Saturday Guitar-1 hour

2 comments:

Jess said...

Enjoy your day off!

Froyd said...

johnny cash sings that song.

no google!