8.02.2007

Seven at 7

1. That really sucks about what happened in Minnesota. I hope that everyone I know and you know in the cities was far away when it happened, and if they were there, I hope they made it out safely.

2. In regarding number 1, its good that it wasn't the fucking terrorists. I don't know that the Tali-sham would be able to handle a bunch of pissed off Minnesotans.

3. I joined a Basketball league at work, it starts as soon as bowling is over. I can imagine I will be getting a little more of a cardiovascular workout than I was at bowling. The only negative, is I don't think they serve Ron Carlos and Coke at the gym.

4. Official Weigh in=193.5 . 3.5 lbs to go before I am at my target. We'll see what ole Miller Lite has planned for me this weekend...

5. I am attempting to play (real) guitar once again. I always start(although I haven't in quite a few years) and then get frustrated after a couple of weeks. Now that I am thirty I think I am comfortable with the fact that I will never be a rock star. Besides, when I want to feel like a rock star, I just play Guitar Hero and everything is better.

6. Hmmm....I guess I don't have seven points of interest.

7. Yeah, still nothing. Have a stellar day.

Tuesday Exercise-1 hour mowing the lawn, in temperatures and humidity that I am sure were similar to those of Satans buttcrack after running a Marathon in hell.

Wednesday Exercise-8.7 bike.

Thursday Exercise-nothing yet, I might go for a run after work.

Guitar Practice-1hr Monday, 45 minutes Tuesday, 1hr Wednesday.

4 comments:

Erin said...

What world do you live in that you have time for all of these hobbies and exercise? You obviously don't have enough work if you are able to get by on 6 hours of sleep and not feel like being a couch potato at night.

Ryan said...

I am comparable to a super-hero. Next month my hobby is going to be knitting, so I can make myself a cape.

Jess said...

Yeah, Ryan, you should be spending those extra hours sharpening knives! God, that is STILL cracking me up!

Um, so several things:

1. That bridge disaster is terrible. No one we know was on it, but we know friends and family who drive over it everyday. It's scary.

2. If you learn the guitar, perhaps one day the Jer-Bear will allow me a drum set and we can rock out together. Of course, I have almost no musical experience (do 3 years of piano lessons count?) and nothing indicates that I have any rhythym, so we would probably suck. But I think it's awesome you're returning to the guitar; I've thought about it since the drums are so bulky. Maybe I could be the next Joan Jett, or some other woman who rocks. I do not want to be Jewel.

3. How far you gonna run after work? I think I'm gonna run this afternoon/early evening as well. But if it's too hot, I'll probably skip it and do it tomorrow.

4. BTW, it is not nice to make fun of Jerry's make-believe wand. We decided that if you were to have a wand, it would be made of balsa wood and filled with faerie feathers. That's what ya get for teasing, a girlie wand. Try casting the Avada Kadavra spell with one of those!

That is all.

Ryan said...

I was thinking maybe Lita Ford or Samantha Foxx. That...would...be...hot.
I will not be running Jessica distances this evening, 2 miles if I am lucky.
Not being mean or poking fun, but they now make 3/4 size electric guitars, which will still allow rocking out just fine, but they will be easier to learn on for those who have a smaller stature, if you know any of those people.