8.30.2007

Big Day/Night

Petard, Stinko, and I are taking off for ozzfest today at 11:30. Should be a good time, might be a little warm though. With bands like-Lamb of God, 3 inches of Blood, Behemoth, Daath, Lordi, Ozzy, Hatebreed, and Devildriver, how can one not have a joyful time. Then again, maybe the music will want me to run over baby ducks. You never know. I did't do one wild and crazy thing when the wife was gone. I am pretty lame. Well, hopefully this morning will go by quickly and then its off to make the sign of the devil and bang my head.

Thursday weighday-191 lbs.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Meanie.

Anonymous said...

Sound like a shitty concert. Arn't their any good bands?

Erin said...

I wanted to see Ozzy but that was about it. It is 10:30 and I just finished working. I am not caught up but I got 2 things done for tomorrow that I needed to get done.