8.28.2007

Forced Rehab

I had to have some dental surgery done this morning. I had an abcess in my gums from a piece of food that got stuck between my tooth and gum and caused an infucktion. It swelled up and separated from the bone. This morning, they had to cut that fucker open, scrape all the infucktion out, then cut the extra gum off, and sew it up. The whole thing went smooth, it only took about 10 minutes. I did get a bit queezy during all the scraping and cutting, but I pulled through. Here is the bad part: no chewing tobacco, no acidic beverages, no carbonated beverages, and no smoking for a week. That leaves me heroin and cocaine for mind altering substances. Dandy. The wife is gone for three days this week, Ozzfest is on thursday, Poison concert is on Saturday, and Labor day party on Sunday. wheeeeeeeeeeee.........

6 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like it's whisky and water for you this week! But good thing they put the kibosh on chew; that stuff is disgusting and you should break yourself of that awful stuff anyway!

Good thing the brief surgery went well. Are you at home recuperating?

Ryan said...

Said in Robot Voice "I am at work because I love my job and care about my co-workers." whiskey waters are out as well. To acidic. Luckily I hadn't planned on going to the disco tonight.

Jess said...

Well, I know who can be DD for the Posion concert!

Erin said...

Yes, designated DD for us all!

Froyd said...

I'll down a couple o' brews for you. it's what any good bro would do.

Anonymous said...

no more vices no more blog!