7.18.2007

Today will be a fine day.

Do you wanna know why? Because I am wearing new socks. Short socks, not long socks. This must be what it feels like to take Ecstasy at a disco and find yourself surrounded by a bunch of loose college aged women. I love new socks. Not only that, but today is my last day before vacation. No more sanding, No more molding, No more of Jonny's constant scolding. Other than that I have no more stories. I got some good sleep last night, got my exercise in this morning, and we have a party to go to tonight. Did I mention that I don't have to work tomorrow?

Tuesday Exercise-Zero
Tuesday ABC's-2 glasses of wine

Wednesday Exercise-8.7 miles bike.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Damn those long socks! Yay for the short socks!

Erin said...

What about the glass of tequila?

Froyd said...

tequila isn't so much a beverage as a way of life.