6.19.2007

Rain, Rain, Go Away.

Well, that might be a bit selfish, since we are in a drought, but still, is it too hard to rain from 8 am to 430 pm? Or perhaps all night long? Once again I dodged a deluge but still got wet from a constant sprinkle and numerous puddles. I might have been able to avoid it if I had hung out at work an extra half hour, but lets not be ridiculous. I am changing my approach. I knew that I would have to drive today due to some errands that I have to run at lunch, so I got my ass up at 6 this morning and rode 8.7 miles around Sawgrass Mall. Pretty boring, but it is much safer, cooler, and most importantly drier. Probably a better workout all in all, since I don't have to stop for traffic lights and idiot drivers. I wonder if it is better for the metabolism to have two workouts spaced throughout the day, rather than one workout right away in the morning? I guess I'll find out next Monday. I will have the New Music Tuesday update later today.

Monday ABC=0
Monday Exercise=9

Tuesday Exercise=8.7
Tuesday ABC= TBD.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Good job at getting up early and getting your ride in. With all this bike riding, you could add a little running and do a duathalon!

Erin said...

If you start at 5:30, I will tag along!

Oh, and I need my MP3 player updated.