6.20.2007

Ass Crack of Dawn

So this week at work hasn't been overly joyful. Cinco and I have been dealing with an abnormaly picky customer, we are talking Chef Ramsey picky, only without the accent or attitude. Actually for a good part of the year work hasn't been overly joyful, especially the first part of the year, we did have a month of down time that was enjoyable, but it seems like our customers are becoming bigger pains in the asses than they have in the past. Yesterday something happened that didn't have to do with customers, but is going to make coming to work more enjoyable. I have been hopeing something like this would happen for quite some time and it finally came to fruition yesterday. We got approval to come in at 7 and leave at 4, rather than 8 to 5. This may not seem like a big deal, but getting home an hour early makes all the difference in the world. I really don't mind waking up that much earlier either, all I am doing in the morning is sleeping anyways, an hour earlier in the morning is worth the sacrifice in my opinion. It does make for an extra early morning if I want to exercise. Hopefully I will get used to waking up at 5...

Uff, I feel like my wife. I seem to have used alot of words to say not very much.

Tuesday additional exercise: 4 miles
Tuesday ABC: 3 beers, 4 rum/cokes. It was a long fall off the wagon.

Wednesday exercise: 8.7 miles

2 comments:

Jess said...

I love my sleep. For me, that would not have been a very happy decision. We'll see how my husband copes with it as well. Seems as though that alarm went off pretty early this morning.

Erin said...

You know why you used more words this time....? Because you were bitching about work! Yeah, that's what happens when you hate your job.

I don't like you getting up so early because now I will have to get up that early. Yuck!