7.22.2013

New Years Resolution Cover #4

Finally got around to doing another one.  4 songs in with 4 months left.  Get 12 done this year probably isn't going to happen.

Anyways, I recorded this through the Kemper Profiling amp into Reaper recording software.  There are some hiccups with my timing and chord transistions.  Usually I try to do take after take to try and get it perfect, but instead it just gets worse, and I get and angry and frustrated.  This was the first take and it was 'good-enough'.

Thanks for listening.





3 comments:

Erin said...

Not only your frustration level grows but supper was ready and you knew I was waiting for you to come in.

Agate Lake Girl said...

The kids loved it. Jace especially liked the risqué guitar I think! :)

Ryan said...

I am glad Jace appreciated the 'art' on the guitar. He can play that one whenever he likes