8.02.2012

10 hours in 10 days

I am not sure what miracle transpired, but I told Erin last week that my goal was to practice an hour a day for 10 days, and it happened.

My fingers hurt like hell, but let me tell ya, it is amazing how much better a person can get at something if they practice and stick to it.

Anyways, here is an interesting book I started reading. It isn't so much about guitar, as it is about the process of learning. I was hoping it was going to be more guitarcentric, but it is well written and is pretty interesting. Look it up on amazon as I am far to lazy to type much more out.


2 comments:

Jess said...

Practice. That's how you learn. There, I just saved you having to read anymore!

Man, it's almost a burden being this smart.

Almost.

Agate Lake Girl said...

Nice title. :)