1.11.2012

No speeding

I knew this song was going to be challenging, since I haven't ever played a song this fast before. When I started I could only manage 45% of the speed. Granted, I haven't been practicing near as much as I should, but I have only moved up to 65% speed. I was hoping to hit 75% by the middle of the month. Which gives me about 4 more days.

My main problem is my arms get tired after about 15 minutes of practice. I am building up different muscles which explains the fatigue, but it is hard to practice longer if I can't feel my arms and fingers. I will give it a good push this weekend and see what happens.

In Miller/Mason news,

Miller is obsessed with Transformers movies now, that is all we talk about on the way to school. He has watched the first 2, and we are saving the last one for this weekend.

Mason is consistently sleep through the night 7p.m. to 5:45 a.m. Hopefully this continues until he starts teething...

1 comment:

Jess said...

Good luck with the song.

Wanna trade babies? Caleb hasn't slept that well, consistently, in about...oh...3 months?