1.29.2009

Workin on my Fitness....

cuz my body is delicious...or something. Fergie sucks. Anyway, went to my last appointment with the knee Dr. yesterday and he said everything is fine but my quad on my bad knee is weaker than a 3 year old girls.(not exactly, but I could see it in his eyes) So today during lunch break, I went to the gym and did 20 minutes on the elliptical trainer. Other than feeling absolutely ridiculous for 20 minutes, I did work up a sweat, and I can certainly feel it in my legs tonight, so that's good. I hope to go to the gym at least 3 days a week, hopefully 5, for at least a month. By then my leg should be strong enough to do Kung-Fu.

That is all. Good day.

4 comments:

MN Mom said...

Hope the knee comes around! Bad knees suck!

Erin said...

You could walk or exercise with me. :)

Jess said...

Are you gonna always do it at lunch? Because I know a co-worker of yours who goes to the gym at Moto 3 days a week. And he always needs a "shower buddy"!

Agate Lake Girl said...

I can't post... I'm laughing too hard from picturing you lip-synching Fergie's song. She does suck... and why does she feel the need to spell in all of her songs?