1. Yes, I voted. No, its none of your damn business who I voted for.
2. I don't give two shits who you voted for. I will not feel depressed with you if your candidate lost, I will not be gleeful with you if your candidate won. Its over with, move on.
3. Take the stupid-ass bumper stickers off your car. The election is over idiot.
4. Too all you dumb shit actors that were going to move to Canada if a Republican got voted into office, please send Canada an apology that you won't be moving. I am sure that plot of wilderness that they were going to dump your asses on will miss you. Especially you, Susan Sarandon.
5. Too all you whiny Republicans that can't handle change: Get over it. The world isn't going to end. It may be better, it may be worse, but I am pretty sure it isn't going to end.
6. I am worried about all the musicians. Now that they have nothing to bitch about, how will they ever be able to write songs?
That is all. Good day.
On a side note, Thank-you Connie for bring over that delicious roast. I still have one more meal that I can get out of it and I will be eating that tonight. It was very good and we definitely appreciated it.