10.24.2008

SonuvaB()%#h

Had the dr's appoitment this morning, and basically my knee was fucked. It must have been from all those years as a professional cage fighter in Thailand. He sent me home pictures of what it looked like before, and what he had to do to it and it wasn't pretty. If that's all there was too it, no big deal, but he claims he wants no weight bearing on it for 6 weeks! That my friends, is bullshit. It better not take that long. It is bad enough being a burden at home trying to take care of the house and Miller, but 6 weeks is a long time at work. The only positive is the drugs that they gave me. My ma was saying that Vicodin gets 50 bucks a pop on the streets of B-town. I have got 40 of those fuckers, if they weren't so delicious, I might be tempted to offload some. But I am keeping them for me, myself and I.

That is all. Good Day.

3 comments:

Jess said...

6 weeks?! Holy crap. Well, like I said before, let us know what you guys need. I will run errands for Vicodin :)

Agate Lake Girl said...

On a positive note at least you're not on crutches in MN during the dead of winter. Try doing that for a month!

MN Mom said...

That was not the kind of news a guy wants to get. Crutches suck. But now you have an excuse for a lot of flat-backing with the remote and beer. (Once you get off the Vicodin that is.)