10.01.2008

Busy Month

Woof this one is gonna be hectic for the following reasons:

HUUUGE project at work-5 models by the end of the month, wouldn't be a problem but for.....

Duck and Pheasant eradication in Nodak. Just doing my part to stop the spread of the Avian Flu. However, that means I am going to be gone from the 10th to the 20th. That is going to be a big chunk of work time missing, which would still make the project manageable except for......

Knee Surgery on the 23rd out until the 28th. That is 3 more days I won't be able to work on the project. Not only that but....

My folks and my brother are coming down on the 22nd to the 28th, which means I will probably be too busy to.....

Continue contructing and studying for my Helloween costume.

Christ, I need two of me. Not to mention, I have to get some recalls fixed on my truck, get the oil changed on my truck, fix the sprinklers at home, as well as continue to look fabulous.

1 comment:

Crissy Rae said...

If you can't get the trained monkey, I can recommend a large army of gremlins. Seems appropriate for the Halloween spirit, too.