Since Miller is 7 weeks old today, here are some random bits-
1. It's still not easy.
2. Moving him from a slow nipple to a medium nipple cut feeding time from 35-45 minutes down to 15. It is glorious.
3. He eats right around 30 oz. of boob milk a day. That is 2.5 beers worth of milk.
4. It is easy to take a young baby places as long as you have all your shit together. I am sure this will get harder as he gets older.
5. His neck is definitely getting much stronger. He still accidentally does some headbanging even when he isn't listening to music, but it is much better than what it was.
6. He sleeps between 4 and 5 hours at a time. We are hoping for six now that things have settled down around the house.
7. I am most positively not ready for another one anytime soon.