5.06.2008

So nice......

To not have baby class. Unfortunately it wasn't a free night since we had b-ball at 8, but I still got to spend more time at home than in weeks past. Wife and I finished up baby shopping this weekend. All we have left to get is a baby monitor and diaper bag. I don't think we need a baby monitor quite yet, because our house is so small. Maybe in a few months. The diaper bag on the other hand....If I was a screenwriter or movie producer, and I could write a movie containing all the drama surrounding this diaper bag purchase, I could definelty win more than one academy award.(although there could be some concern about overacting by the cast). Hopefully Erin will find something before June 11th, otherwise LBF may have to stay in the oven a little longer.

2nd month of guitar lessons starts tonight. Curiously no bands or big labels have contacted my for my services. Perhaps the 2nd month of lessons needs to be completed? Probably some contractual dispute I am sure. Also, if you or a loved one would like to join my fan club, please send me a self addressed stamped envelope to 'Best Fantastic Fanclub' or 'BFF', containing anywhere between $50 and $10000. I will make sure you get a signed photo of me looking fabulous.

That is all. Good day.

3 comments:

Jess said...

You guys could use a Publix plastic bag for a diaper bag -- through some of that baby shiz in there, and you're good to go.

I have .25 cents and I have the picture I want signed. It's a special "Ric Flair" pic. I'm saving that for a gift to LBK when he turns 18.

Erin said...

There was not that much drama. I am just pissed because the one I thought I wanted I couldn't find. Then when I found it, it had horrible reviews. Now we are back to square one which means I am going to pick something up this week and hold onto it incase I can't find something else. Now remember, part of the problem is I have to find one "masculine" enough that when you carry your man purse you aren't embarrassed.

Anonymous said...

Hell, go all out. Ours is Pink!! So when I'm alone with Valley, I look like a single homo-dad. Oh well, chicks still dig guys with babies...especially girls!! I think it's all that pink.

BCKR