3.30.2008

Thank yous are in in order

This will be a quick one since my head has a bit of constant pounding to it right now....

1. Thanks to Jess for hosting Erin's baby shower yesterday. I was not in attendance but everyone has said it was an excellent(dare I say swexcellent?) It sounds like she put a lot of time and effort into it, and Erin and I appreciate it. We would like to put your skills to use again, but I don't think number 2 will be happening for at least 4 months.
1b. Although he claims he didn't have anything to do with it, thanks to Jerry for helping Jess with preparations for the shower, as well as getting booted out of the house with the dog on a Saturday afternoon.

2. Thanks to everyone who generously gave gifts at the shower. They will definetly be put to good use. Also, thanks to all the dudes that got drug with to buy shower gifts. I know you are out there.

3. Lastly, I would like to thank my Father-in-law for this Brut-tile f@#king hangover that I have.(I am sure I am not the only one suffering) While I appreciate the thoughtfulness and hospitality, tequila shots starting at 2 and continueing throughout the afternoon and into the evening are generally not a good idea.

That is all for now. Good Day.

4 comments:

Jess said...

I actually made my house elf, Lucky, do most of the work. But I'll pass along your thanks to her.

Thankfully, I passed on the tequila; otherwise, I would have barfed. As is, I feel tired today, but thankfully not hungover. Jerry reports a headache, but that's it.

Sorry for sucking at Rock Band. I can no longer make fun of you and your singing. I sounded like turd last night.

Crissy Rae said...

A drunk Rock Band last night, huh. That would have been nice to see...or should I say hear. Enjoy that hangover today-tequila serves up a nice one!

Froyd said...

ahhh...tequila....the devil liquor.

it tastes so good, but feels so horrendously bad the next day.

Agate Lake Girl said...

I can't wait to see what you think of Metallica lullabies. Personally the Smashing Pumpkins were my favorite.