3.28.2008

Older and Smarter

Thanks for all of the Birthday Wishes. I had a pretty good Birthday. Got some good loot, had some beers, Erin took me out for supper, and she even played Rock Band with me. Even though it was MY b-day, I let her sing. She doesn't think I am as good of a singer as I know I am. Some of you may have been watching in the news and seen Motorola mentioned a few times. I think right now we will be fine, but it will be an interesting year. Luckily for me, Erin was looking out for me and got me guitar lessons for my B-day. So IF Motorola doesn't work out, there is still a good chance I could become a Rock Star. That will be nice. Tonight we have Poker Night, and tomorrow the in-laws come and Erin has her Baby Shower. Thankfully I am not required to attend said shower, so I will be free to do manly things tomorrow. I am not sure what that will consist of, but it will have nothing to do with pastel colors or giggly girls.

That is all. Good day.

3 comments:

Erin said...

You not attending a co-ed shower is just one more thing I can hold over your head for the next 50+ years. It will be great ammo in a future fight which will prolong our time together.

*for those that have no idea what I am rambling about-a study was done that said fighting is healthy for couples and it prolongs your life.

Jess said...

Ryan, one day when Jerry finally tricks me into getting preggo, I'll have my baby shower be a Rock Band shower! That's the kind that the boys will WANT to attend.

Agate Lake Girl said...

Even though you're wussing out and not coming to the shower, I still have a gift just for you. I hope you and the soon to be little rockstar Froyd will enjoy.