2.19.2008

When the cats away......

As of this moment I am a free man until Friday afternoon. That means I can go home, take illegal drugs, invite call girls to my house, and other activities that wives seem to frown upon.

None of that will happen though. I have work to do on the house pretty much all week long. Wednesday night the Squirryll Kuvers are going to do a Rock Band set during Happy hour at Club Froyd, but other than that, nothing crazy. Oh well. If everything goes as planned this week, the house painting appointment can be set up next week.

For those of you looking for a laugh or ten, go to youtube and type in Man Stroke Woman. It is a show on the BBC. British people are funny.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Not all wives frown upon illegal drug consumption, but I guess there's something about engaging in that kind of illicit activity when the spouse is gone that makes it more enjoyable, huh?

Erin said...

I am only away in physicality...my presence lives on in the house and your conscience. Remember that!