2.08.2008

End of Week

Pediatritian visit went much better last night than expected, although the chick is a bit of a spazz. She is an on-time spazz though, so it is forgiveable. Over halfway through on the pregnancy and Erin is starting to get back to her normal, smart-mouthed pain-in-the-ass self, which is good. Man she has got a gut though. Probably similar to what I will look like in 30 years.

Almost done with the first week of 5k training. Skipped running on Tuesday, but played basketball for half an hour so I will call it a wash. Ran 1.5 last night, have to play b-ball on Saturday and run another 1.5 and on Sunday I have to run for 30 minutes straight. Hopefully I will be in better condition than I was last year for the Corporate Run. On a side note, normally the first couple of weeks of running/basketball I experience shin-splint like conditions, and then they dissappear. Whether or not they actually are shin splints I don't know... but since I have Patellar Tendonitus in my right knee, I have been wearing a knee brace while running, and I don't have those symptoms in my right leg. Weird.

Projects this weekend:

Build up grill area(if its not raining)
Replace Door to Garage(if it is raining)
Attend Valentine Vengeance this evening.

3 comments:

Jess said...

You have plenty of time to build up your race performance for the Corporate Run. April 3rd, is it? I'll have to put that on my calendar.

Erin said...

Not only is my smart mouth coming back but so is the need to keep this house cleaned up. Your days of persuading me that the floors "aren't that dirty" are over. Twice a week cleaning sessions are about to start!

Anonymous said...

I really have to apologize for the twice-a-week cleaning bullshit! That's from too much time with SQKR. Suprisingly enough we still butt heads (you'd think I'd win most of those!) about that. I think twice a month is good...oh no my friends!!! BEKR