1.16.2008

Wednesday Morning Coming Down...

Not much new to report. I have a bit of an overhang from last nights activities. Whiskey fucks with my sinus's. I can drink 3 gallons of beer and get a regular ordinary hangover, which would be deserved. But if I have 3-4 whiskey drinks, I can barely breath the next day, even though my head and gut feel fine. Weird.

So the wife and I switched sides of the bed. Her growing gut forces her to lay on her left side, and somehow that equates to her sprawling out on 2/3's of the bed. So the other night I looked at her and said "Hey Lady, lets switch sides". This works well, I have plenty of room, she doesn't breath on me while I am sleeping, but there is one problem. The damn cat hasn't figured out that we switched sides yet. The wife has shorter legs than I, so in the past the cat would sleep down by her feet and have plenty of room. With the new arrangement, the cat still sleeps where she used to and won't move, so I am either kicking the cat or maneuvering around the cat. It is frustrating to go to bed at night and wake up a few hours later with a pussy between my legs.

6 comments:

Jess said...

Oh, I would never switch sides with Jerry. I need to be close the fan and far from the window (where monsters will attack from).

Anonymous said...

You're allergic to something in whiskey. We have a friend with similar issues and the doctor said she was allergic. Also, you smell.

Ryan said...

No I don't smell, can't you read.

Froyd said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No seriously, I totally laughed out loud when I got through your last sentence.

well played.

Agate Lake Girl said...

Juan Cinco and I haven't switch side but Rio has. She starts out sleeping by my feet now. I liked it better when she wanted nothing to do with me...

Erin said...

He failed to mention because of that cat, I get my legs cut by his demon toe nails because he puts his feet on my new side. I don't mind not having the kitty on my feet, it's nice for a change.