9.13.2007

Alas....

Lifting did not begin today. For this I have many reasons/excuses:

1. I had to give someone a ride to work today. I don't think they would have enjoyed me picking them up at 5 in the morning and sitting on my bike handlebars for the 6 mile trek to work.

2. I am a slight bit sore from basketball practice last night. We didn't play for long(45 mins), but we were stupidly playing in the rain and the court was very slickery. Henceforth my body moved in strange and interesting ways.

3. I don't want to be too muscley right away.

So the weight lifting will have to start next week. On other notes, my week at work has been going very well. We are busy as hell, but for once everything seems to be falling into place. We may even be able to get done early so I can help up the others in our group. Keep your fingers crossed.

Here is something funny. Laugh.
English,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Chinese


That's not right.................................Sum Ting Wong
Are you harboring a fugitive?.............Hu Yu Hai Ding
See me ASAP...................................Kum Hia Nao
Stupid Man.......................................Dum Fuk
Small Horse.....................................Tai Ni Po Ni
Did you go to the beach?..................Wai Yu So Tan
I bumped into a coffee table..............Ai Bang Mai Fu Kin Ni
I think you need a face lift.................Chin Tu Fat
It's very dark in here........................Wai So Dim
I thought you were on a diet..............Wai Yu Mun Ching
This is a tow away zone.....................No Pah King
Our meeting is scheduled for next week.Wai Yu Kum Nao
Staying out of sight...........................Lei Ying Lo
He's cleaning his automobile..............Wa Shing Ka
Your body odor is offensive...............Yu Stin Ki Pu
Great.........................................Fa Kin Su Pa

2 comments:

Jess said...

Okay, I didn't get that until like the fifth one down -- then the joke dawned on me. I'm not too quick.

Why don't you lift at home this evening? You don't have to miss it.

Erin said...

Loved the translations!

I hope you didn't jinx yourself about work going well. Normally the minute I smile and am positive the dam breaks and hell breaks loose.