8.14.2007

Still no music

I have been slacking on my new music reports for quite some time. I would've been fired from rollingstone for sure by now. I just haven't found anything that excites me that much. Next week look for reviews on the new Cake CD, and possibly the new Bad Religion CD.

Our Anniversery in St. Augustine was good. Next time we will head up there in the fall though. Doing anything in FLorida during August is felony stupid.

I expect to be crapping better by this time next week. I added more fiber to my diet with some high-fiber cereal. Craptastic!

I haven't been riding bike lately due to utter laziness and knee trouble. Hopefully my knee will get used to b-ball before long. We are practicing again tonight and hopefully it will loosen up a bit.

That is all.

Exercise Friday through Monday- Bunch of walking, but thats it

Guitar Friday through Monday-half hour on Sunday, 1 hour and 15 minutes last night. I have a lot of work to do. Big concert recital at the crazy cubans house after work on Friday.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Have the craps up until this point been disappointing?

What's wrong with your knee?