7.16.2007

Weekend Report

Friday night was a test of my patience. I knew that my weed whip was getting close to shitting the bed, its been giving me problems for about a month now. The fuel line was split so I replaced it, hoping I could at least get one more mowing session out of the fucker, but it was not to be. It started fine, but the coupling where I attach the weed whip, blower, and edger was all stripped out. Sooo...Since the lawn was already mowed, I had to quick go buy another trimmer, with a new edger attachment. Luckily my old blower will work with the new trimmer so I didn't have to buy one of those. By about 8 I was finally done with all my chores, so I went inside, avoided drinking, finished Apt Pupil(what a disturbing book) and went to bed. Saturday I woke up feeling like a million, went to the gun range, relaxed all afternoon, went to Juan Stinko's and got completely obliterated. Felt like shit yesterday, went to Hairy Pothead and the Order of the Penis, picked up my clothes for the wedding this weekend, went home and avoided drinking one more night. Weigh day Monday is getting moved to Thursday though. More debauchery happens on the weekend then during the week, so what sense does it make to weigh in right after the weekend? No sense thats what.

Friday ABC's-zip

Saturday Exercise-zip
Saturday ABC's-Less than 20

Sunday Exercise-zip
Sunday ABC's-zero

Monday Exercise-8.7 miles bike

4 comments:

Jess said...

You know, that scale is in the bathroom 24/7: you're allowed to weigh yourself anytime you want.

Apt Pupil is disturbing, isn't it?

And did you like Harry Potter? I did. Thought it was the best movie so far!

Erin said...

I am a fan for moving weigh in Monday to weigh in Wednesday or Thursday. At least today I lost weight and you didn't and I drank like a fish Thursday-Saturday.

Ryan said...

I thought it was very good. I can't compare it to the book since I didn't read it.

Froyd said...

the book was lackluster, but I've heard good things about the flick.