8.03.2006

New Month

August already. I started out on a high point on the first, which made the second a bit of a bear. I found out some good news on Tuesday, which was cause for a celebration on Tuesday night. A few beers here, a few beers there, a dozen chicken wings(not really a good food to fill the belly and absorb beers), and couple more beers, and whiskey/coke, all make for a rumbly tummy and a rude headache the next day. I coulda swore that same fuckin donkey came in and kicked me in the head again on Tuesday night, but the wife claims she neither saw nor smelled any donkeys, so it must have been her that punched me in the head while I was sleeping and gave me that awful headache. So needless to say I didn't feel like having any beers last night. I even tried out this new thing that I read about on the internet the other day. Its called cardiovascular conditioning. The point of it is to do exercise that makes you sweat and gets your heart pumping. It's pretty much the polar opposite of beer drinking. I tried it out anyways. I rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes last night, in a garage with a temperature so high the devil himself would be jealous. I think I sweat out the remains of every beer that I have consumed in the last week. All to start over again at bowling tonight. One step forward, two steps back.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

why don't you update every day.

Ryan said...

Why don't you sign your name? Just kidding. I usually don't have things to write about everyday, and also because I am a lazy drunkard.

Anonymous said...

Last night for me: ABC - 9 beers and a shot of Greygoose and I only have you to thank for this new habit!!!!!

Erin said...

Dear Sir Baldy,

I am shocked to see such a low performance on your ABC score. Did you only bowl a 200 too!

Ryan said...

Sir Baldy,
I commend you on your new habit! What a performance!! If you would like to raise your levels, please order the RYANCO alco.80. Guaranteed to raise your alcohol limit well past the legal limit!! all for a low price of 19.99, and if you order now, I will throw in " how to git addicted to smack in 3 days" for free!!!!

Anonymous said...

No it was kickball last night Erin, and we suffered a crushing defeat in the first round of playoffs. Oh the humanity.

Anonymous said...

Ryan, is there any guarantee you will not see donkeys if you order this kit?

Ryan said...

I garauntee that you will not see donkeys. However i cannot garauntee that a ninja donkey won't sneak in while you are sleeping and kick you in the head.