12.01.2013

New Years Resolution Cover #7 Volbeat

Well, I am obviously not going to hit my resolution of 12 songs in 12 months. I am going to try and sneak one more in by the end of the year to make it 8. Which isn't bad for me. 12 might be out of the question until the kids get a little older and don't require so much shouting at and paddling.

The nice part was that Volbeat actually had this song and some of their other ones tabbed on their website. Pretty cool of a band to do I thought. This song is pretty fun to play and not overly difficult. I had much troubles with the quickity part during the solo(?) and still do. I actually was practicing with a metronome during this part, and I think it maybe even helped a bit. Who knew.

I played it with my heavily modified SX STL-50 with Harpmaster Vintage p90's installed through a Marshall JCM800 2210 profile in the Kemper. Mixed everything in Goddamned Reaper. I was wearing Camo Boxer briefs during the performance, Hanes I believe.




2 comments:

Agate Lake Girl said...

Your godson was rockin' out - he liked it!

Erin said...

I liked this one. You need to work on your stage presence. Look into the camera and melt the hearts of your followers.