11.12.2008

Not much new

I have come to terms with my temporary disability, and my crabbiness has slowly worn off. Another 2 weeks of crutches, and 2 more months of therapy and I will be as good as new. As long as my other leg doesn't go to shit I will be walking well into my 120's. Work has also let up a little bit, so I am not so stressed about that, and Miller has continued to be good, so that makes life much easier. The getting up at 4:45 every morning to do the leg machine before work is the only real downer, but I am finally getting used to that so I can sleep during it. Showering and taking a leak on one leg is still tricky, but I haven't takin a tumble yet.

The wife has got a work event tonight, so it's just Miller and I tonight. Who knows what kind of wild shenanigans we will pull off. A baby and a one legged man can surely get into plenty of trouble without Mom/wife around to make us behave.

That is all. Good day.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Just remember, Miller will report back to me your shenanigans. Keep it clean and don't take a tumble with the baby.

Jess said...

The next couple of weeks will fly by and you'll be outta those crutches in no time!