10.10.2008

I'm Out

Headed up to Nodak for 8 days of avian slaughter. Not to mention not one iota of household responsibility. I wrapped up what I needed to at work, and will be hopping on a jet plane at 1:30. The wife is nervous of course, but I have the utmost confidence that she will do fine. Even if there are any hiccups, there are multiple friends within a 20 mile radius that will be more than willing to help.(although if she calls for help cleaning a shit-filled diaper, don't go). Miller will be fine, he was probably getting a little bored of me anyways, now he will get to spend a whole bunch of quality Mom time with you know who. Plus, he gets to see both sets of grandparents in the same month!

That is all. Good Day.

4 comments:

MN Mom said...

She will do fine I have no doubt but I will email her and let her know I am available just in case. Have fun.

Crissy Rae said...

She will do great. If she needs anything, I am more than happy to come to the rescue.. and to oogle over my bud, Miller, of course.

Erin said...

Thanks for all the offers. I will probably take you up on it for bath nights. I have gotten used to two sets of hands...not sure how to do it with one even though I know other moms do it.

Jess said...

Leave some ducks in NoDak. They need some reason for future tourism.