4.25.2008

Insert Title Here

Last night Erin had her baby shower for work, and I couldn't fandangle my way out of going so I went. It was a pretty good time though. 1. It was at a bar, 2. Food was provided, as well as beer and wine. 3. It was only a couple hours.

We got lots of loot(Erin even got a 1.75 of Rum, we'll see if that lasts until she pops the kid out and can actually have some) and gift certificates. I forecast that Sunday will be spent at various baby stores acquiring what little we need to complete the baby room for LBF's arrival. It will be nice to have that out of the way.

Saturday we have Snaggletooths and Jerry's combined Bday party at the beach. I can't tell you the last time I went to the beach. The sad thing is, is that it was probably their birthday parties last year.

In other news I ordered a little something something for myself that should arrive next Tuesday. Hopefully I will post pictures of it, that is if Erin doesn't kill me for the above beach comment. I went and deleted the above comment because I actually feared for my life.

That is all. Good Day.

3 comments:

Erin said...

So I have this fear that you mentioned something about me being a beached whale or something. I know we haven't been to the beach in over a year...that's ok. I will make sure once LBF is here you make up for it.

AND...LEAVE MY RUM ALONE!

Ryan said...

No I didn't write anything like that. Better get home early tonight to protect your rum.

Jess said...

Okay, I'm seeing an improved t-shirt for my b-day:

"Snaggletooth: Swawesome Since '78!"

But for it to make sense, I have to keep the snaggle, and while I am fearsome with it, I think I want it fixed. I like my chompers to be in prime condition to bite Jerry.