11.14.2007

Week 10

Not much to update.

LBF's size should be from 5-7.5 centimeters.

Since the brain has been growing the most, it probably looks similar to Beeker.

Wife is still feeling icky, but so far no more pukey-pukey.

I still feel fine.

People keep asking me if I am nervous yet. Not so much. It's still a ways away. I am sure my nervousness will ramp up soon.

Been working like a madman on the house the last few days. My pre-turkey day preparations should be done this weekend. Gotta get as much done before Tuesday when 'Rock Band' comes out, and Andy come down.

Played 'Super Mario Galaxy' on the Wii last night. Its fantastic, maybe not the best game I have ever played, but its up there.

That is all. Good Day.

4 comments:

Jess said...

I had about 3 comments on this post that I deleted because...well, sometimes I feel like I'm a little too snarky here.

So...yeah, guess I don't have anything to say.

Erin said...

Snarky is good. It makes me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Did the doctor say anything about the baby needing a shave yet since LBF is part wookie?

Froyd said...

sounds like baldy is jealous of the froyds' inherent anti-cold genetics.