6.29.2007

Almost Party Time

Yesterday was a bit of a long day. We got outta work an hour late, but I still managed to mow the lawn in about 45 minutes. Local ground crews will not be hiring me anytime soon, it was a rush job, but I am glad I got it done. I barely had time to get to bowling, and now that I think about it, I am pretty sure I didn't have supper last night. I was feeling a bit dehydrated, so all I drank at bowling was water, until halfway through the last game. Then I had 2 rum and cokes, and that was it. This is the best I have felt after bowling in years. I have to pick up the wife today at the airport, go get some more groceries, and clean up the house. Tomorrow things continue with fixing up the launch pad, and getting the fish. It is going to be a long day, but worth it. I didn't go bike riding this morning, it was raining and I needed that extra hour of sleep. For those of you that are going to be at the party, git ready, for those of you who won't be(namely Sir Baldy, who is the master of toying with emotions) have a lame Saturday night.

Also it would be nice for those of you that read this to pray to your respective Gods that we don't' get rained out tomorrow. The wife said we can't light fireworks off in the house. Weak.

Thursday ABC-2 rum cokes
Thursday Exercise- 8.7 miles bike, 45 minutes mowing lawn

Friday Exercise- Zero.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's the thought that counts! It's not going to be raining here so you can bring the party to the Abel's house!