7.21.2006

And So it Begins....

So, this will be my first post to this blog. I am not sure what I am doing at this point, but we will see how it goes. In the spirit of this blog I will first report on the number of alcoholic beverages consumed tonight(after relizing how long this took to type, ABC will now be the standard acronym) the total is: 10...plus or minus 1. I am not quite in the practice of keeping exact count so you will have to bear with me. I went over to a good friends tonight to watch some boxing. One of the contenders in the fight was someone my friend had went to grade school with, so we were cheering for him. 6 rounds into a 10 round fight he got his ass whooped. This will probably be the last time I see his sorry ass on TV. It was a good excuse to drink beer though, and for that I am grateful. Once the fight was over, I hopped on my bicycle and proceeded to ride home. My friend only lives 2 miles away, my wife is out of town, and I sure as hell ain't driving. The ride went good, this is the first time in the last 4 tries that I haven't experienced a horrendous crash on the way home so that is good. Well this is enough of this. Look forward to tomorrow for more alcohol-induced, wife out-of-town adventures.

1 comment:

Erin said...

It is reassuring to know that 1) me being out of town means you get some major projects done around the house 2) you are responsible enough to not drink and drive 3) you have learned the route from Jon's house to ours and don't crash anymore. You are lucky I don't make you wear a helmet!